The Minnesota Farm Bureau Foundation will award two $500 scholarships at the Annual Meeting
in November in memory of Paul Stark.
Who is eligible?
How are they awarded?
- Any person who is a Farm Bureau member or qualifies as a member under their family's membership.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited school and is going into their freshman or sophomore year of college or vocational technical institute.
- Major must be in agriculture, conservation or forestry related field.
- Based on scholarship, leadership and agricultural interest.
- Creative essay, limited to no more than 500 words, describing the applicant's interest in agriculture, conservation or forestry related field.
- Scholarships will be awarded following receipt of their school year end transcripts. (Freshman or sophomore year in which they received the award. Recipients must maintain a 2.5 GPA or greater. Once transcript is received, funds will be sent to the recipient.)
Applications are due September 30.