- Farmers are committed to providing a safe, affordable and abundant food supply.
- Farmers have done a good job, and we will continue to look for opportunities to improve food quality and food safety.
- More than 21 million American workers, 15% of the total workforce, produce, process and sell the nation's food and fiber.
- As farmers, our job is to provide consumers with the highest quality, health food possible. Growing and raising wholesome, safe food is our top goal.
- On average, American consumers spend the lowest percentage of their annual income on food - just 10%, compared to 14% in Italy and 33% in China.
Read this brochure to meet some of the Minnesota farmers that grow and raise your food.