- As farmers who live on or near the land that our families farm, we understand the importance of protecting our natural resources.
- Through today's conservation and tillage practices, farmers and ranchers are reducing the loss of soil, therefore protecting lakes and rivers.
- Farmers work with government agencies and researchers to develop new technologies to conserve natural resources and protect the environment.
- Farmers provide habitat for 75% of the nation's wildlife.
- America's farmers and ranchers take their commitment to the land stewardship very seriously.
Read this brochure to learn more about what Minnesota farmers are doing on their farms to care for the environment.